|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Corporate Office (Eugene)|
|Description:||We are a growing, local company with excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Our company offers a benefits package that includes a health insurance plan, flexible spending account, competitive wages and a matching 401(k) retirement plan. |
We are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced & talented person to join our team to manage one of the most important areas of our company. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and committed individual looking to uphold our high standard of superior customer service through talent acquisition.
|Duties:||As our Hiring Coordinator, some of your responsibilities will include:|
- recruiting, interviewing and assisting in employee selection;
- offering jobs to applicants;
- coordinating new employee orientations;
- employment verification;
- processing unemployment information;
- writing evaluations and conducting evaluation audits;
- developing training programs;
- enforcing company policies;
- managing personnel files;
- maintaining superior customer relations;
- and contributing to the overall operation of the stores.
If interested, complete our online application and assessment. Include in your application a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. Creatively describe your background as it applies to the following: excellent writing skills, outgoing nature, computer knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word) and how you excel in customer service.
|Qualifications:||This position requires:|
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- great public relations skills;
- confidence in decision-making;
- the ability and desire to work in a team environment;
- and superior organization skills & attention to detail.
B.A./B.S., PHR or equivalent, or three years of applicant screening, interviewing, public speaking and writing experience preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.